Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to my blog, and thanks for your visit!

Here you'll find essays and reflections on "the big picture" -- our 3D life, cosmic family, and the soul path home. I explore the challenges of living on earth, joy and suffering, personal transformation, global shift, and cosmic order. It's a blend of psychology, metaphysics, UFO studies, social commentary, and mystic traditions (Buddhism, Hinduism & Western).

If you found my books, From Elsewhere: Being ET in America (1995), and Universal Vision: Soul Evolution and the Cosmic Plan (2000) you know my view. I have a PhD in East-West Psychology, and over 25 years study and practice of Buddhism. I've done seminars in the US & Japan for 15 years, and personal counseling since 1991. Of course, it is all a work in progress, as I am too, and we all are.

Most essays here were originally written for Japanese readers in 2008. I felt it's time to share more widely, so I started this blog. Scroll down for older essays, and after they're posted, I'll add updates and newer writing. Again, thanks for visiting -- may you and all your relations know peace today, in this moment, I pray.

For more essays, books, tapes, and counseling information, please check my main site: www.scottmandelker.com. There are also translations to Japanese and Spanish.